Milpitas PostSAN JOSE -- Three people suffered non life-threatening stab wounds after a man went on a rampage inside a home in the city's Evergreen neighborhood Thursday night, police said. Officers responded to the home in the 3800 block of Whinney Place Way...
- Balance of power at San Jose City Hall at stake in Tuesday's election - San Jose Mercury News
- Mayor withdraws support for card room in Milpitas - Milpitas Post
- Milpitas crime summaries for the Oct. 31 edition - Milpitas Post
- San Jose: 'The Immigrant' a true story of newcomers finding acceptance in America - San Jose Mercury News
- Milpitas dominates Wilcox 28-0; key game tonight - Milpitas Post
Survivalist Eric Frein surrenders to U.S. marshals, ending a lengthy manhunt.
- Is Gov. Chris Christie's brash style presidential or bullying?
- Group: State Department too top-heavy with Obama picks
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- Lack of mechanics threatens U.S. Air Force target date for F-35
- National Guard arrives in Hawaii town threatened by lava
USA TODAYEric Frein, suspected of killing one Pennsylvania trooper and wounding another in a September ambush, was captured Thursday after 48 days on the run, the governor and state police officials confirmed. Now he will face justice, Pennsylvania Gov.ABC NewsFox NewsReuters--
- Small-Jet Crash in Wichita Kills Pilot and Three Others - New York Times
- Police search Boeing plant; no armed man found - seattlepi.com
- Obama Campaigns in Maine, Away From the Spotlight - TIME
- 'No Trespassing Order' Issued to Ex-Marine on Objecting to Daughter's Islam ... - Beta Wired
- Residents, others pay respects to Menino at City Hall - Boston Globe