Milpitas PostA previously scheduled public hearing on Tuesday night (Oct. 21) regarding proposed changes to the Newby Island Landfill has been delayed until further notice. The hearing was scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Embassy Suites, 901 E. Calaveras Blvd., Milpitas.
- San Jose: Woman charged with using spy software to tap a police officer's phone - San Jose Mercury News
- Show of support for ex-SJSU player David Quessenberry - San Jose Mercury News
- Herhold: A challenge to undecided San Jose voters - San Jose Mercury News
- Father of four, James Edward Navarro Jr., killed in San Jose crash - Inside Bay Area
- Tour of California returns to San Jose for 10th anniversary - San Jose Mercury News
The suspect in the disappearance of a University of Virginia student was charged Monday with abducting and raping a woman in suburban Washington, D.C., in 2005.
NBCNews.comNew guidelines for health care workers stress practice and rituals in taking off protective gear. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued the far more detailed guidance Monday night after two nurses became infected while taking care of Ebola...ReutersUSA TODAYLos Angeles ...
- Actually, Comparing Keene to Ferguson Is Precisely What You Should Do - Boston.com
- Indiana police charge suspect who may have killed for decades - Reuters
- Hannah Graham suspect Jesse Matthew charged with other rape - BBC News
- Ohio Governor John Kasich: Obamacare is here to stay - MSNBC
- Parties Jockeying for Early Vote in Iowa, Florida - ABC News