The Mercury NewsSAN JOSE -- A man suffered major injuries in a crash late Tuesday afternoon on Mt. Hamilton Road in the Alum Rock area, authorities said. The collision was reported around 5:25 p.m. near Springview Lane, said San Jose fire Capt. Mitch Matlow. Matlow ...
- Struggling To Fill Patrol Shifts, San Jose May Declare Public Safety Emergency - CBS Local
- San Jose Bacon Festival delayed until October - The Mercury News
- San Jose: Sunol House to open as an interactive museum this weekend - The Mercury News
- Los Gatos, Saratoga, Campbell, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, San Jose: Morales, McMahon, Myrah were local Olympians - The Mercury News
- San Jose: Kiddie Academy preschool proposed for Almaden site - The Mercury News
"There are houses that aren't here anymore.,” the mayor of Amatrice says after a 6.2-magnitude quake struck the area.
Business InsiderAUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Donald Trump suggested Tuesday that he is open to "softening" laws dealing with immigrants in the country illegally, the latest sign that the Republican presidential nominee is considering easing the hardline stance he has taken ...BuzzFeed News
- Stanford's ban on large containers of hard alcohol sparks debate about sexual assault - Inside Higher Ed
- Obama tries to push aside politics in Louisiana disaster - Politico
- Drying Out and Cooling Off - Growing Hurricane Paranoia Across Florida and Gulf Coast - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Deaf driver's shooting death by North Carolina trooper under investigation - Fox News
- Authorities seek pair in California woman's death, kidnapping of 3 kids - Fox News