Spotlight for San Diego, CA
NBC 7 San DiegoA source tells NBC 7 Investigates that Carlo Mercado and his cell mate, Abel Martinez, are being treated in the hospital after overdosing on an unknown...10News
- Bright light reported in San Diego sky, social media goes crazy - 10News
- Painter Convicted of Attempted Murder of San Diego Sportscaster ... - NBC 7 San Diego
- Police: Woman fights off stun gun-wielding man in University City ... - 10News
- Local card room raided by FBI - 10News.com KGTV ABC10 San Diego - 10News
- Ritz Carlton, Whole Foods OK'd for East Village - The San Diego Union-Tribune
Nine black mothers who have lost children to gun violence vouched for Hillary Clinton during a criminal-justice section of Tuesday night’s DNC program. “Hillary Clinton isn’t afraid to say that black lives matter,” said Lucy McBath, whose 17-year-old son Jordan Davis was shot at a gas ...
- Anythings possible _ Obama points to Russia on DNC hack
- Family Taking Daughters on Surprise Disney Vacation Hit by Suspected Drunk Driver: Cops
- Transgender student asks Supreme Court to keep out of bathroom case
- Heated rhetoric aside, what effect has increased Seattle minimum wage had?
- Venezuela police block opposition march for recall vote
Two raging California wildfires grow, killing 1 and prompting closures in Los Padres National Forest - Los Angeles TimesWed, 27 Jul 2016 21:15:00 GMT
Los Angeles TimesAs fire crews made progress controlling a deadly wildfire in Southern California on Wednesday, another blaze continued to rage along the state's picturesque Central Coast, killing a heavy equipment operator and triggering numerous trail closures and ...Washington PostCNNNew York ...
- University of Louisville accepts president's resignation - U.S. News & World Report
- Democratic Convention Day 3 Takeaways: America First - New York Times
- Fact checking the third day of the 2016 Democratic National Convention - Washington Post
- Biden to speak at vigil for slain Baton Rouge officers - Washington Post
- Individuals, agencies dodge blame as Freddie Gray case ends - Washington Post