Spotlight for San Diego, CA
The San Diego Union-TribuneCalifornia's emergency services office expects police departments to strive to answer 911 calls within 10 seconds 90 percent of the time. National City did so 90.5 percent of the time last year, and El Cajon and Escondido both hit 92 percent. San Diego ...Voice of San ...
- San Diegans face epic traffic battle - 10News
- Faulconer: $127M for climate change projects - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Morning Report: We're Having the Wrong Conversation About 911 Wait Times - Voice of San Diego
- Military to test hi-tech, unmanned ship off San Diego waters - CBS 8 San Diego
- Patients sue Scripps after drug-theft scandal - The San Diego Union-Tribune
CARMEL, Ind.—Indiana was supposed to be the state that could potentially derail Donald Trump’s insurgent bid for the Republican presidential nomination. Speaking to a capacity crowd of nearly 1,800 people, Trump, with his characteristic bravado, touted his six straight primary wins — and ...
The Daily 202: Trump looks past Indiana primary today to campaign against 'Crooked Hillary' - Washington PostTue, 03 May 2016 12:06:43 GMT
Washington PostTHE BIG IDEA by Karen Tumulty: James Hohmann is on vacation -- we'll have a series of guest writers from the Post political team sharing their analysis with you this week. Donald Trump is already referring to himself as the “presumptive nominee.” And ...CNNPoliticoNBCNews.com---
- Most Detroit schools closed again due to teacher 'sickouts' - CNN
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima - Washington Post
- National Teacher Appreciation Day: Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, Amazon Prime and other freebies - AL.com
- Cross-bearing 'Jesus' arrested at Apple store for trespass - Washington Post
- Can Clinton Win Back Appalachia? - The Atlantic