Spotlight for San Diego, CA
NBC 7 San DiegoNBC 7's Dave Summers talks with Devyn Solo who claims a summer camp employee told her that cystic fibrosis was too complicated of a condition. Teen Claims She Was Booted from Camp... Link; Embed; Email. Copy. Close. Link to this video.
- 4-day Comic Con festival kicks off in San Diego - KFMB News 8
- Public concern over placement of sexual predator - KFMB News 8
- Freed sex offender accused of attacking 70-year-old woman - KFMB News 8
- Hot temperatures make dangerous hiking conditions - KFMB News 8
- San Diego to consider mandatory water restrictions - San Diego 6
Lawyers of Arizona death row inmate said he was gasping, snorting for an hour.
New York TimesIn another unexpectedly prolonged execution using disputed lethal injection drugs, a condemned Arizona prisoner on Wednesday repeatedly gasped for one hour and 40 minutes, according to witnesses, before dying at the Arizona state prison. At 1:52 p.m....New York Daily NewsUSA ...
- Teen Flying Around the World Dies in Crash - ABC News
- Florida's Third District Court of Appeal says Key West bartenders can't marry yet - MiamiHerald.com
- Senator's Thesis Turns Out to Be Remix of Others' Works, Uncited - New York Times
- Quick Action After Chokehold Death Has Shielded the Mayor From Ire, for Now - New York Times
- Tsarnaev friend's gun charge tied to Collier shooting, lawyer says - Boston Globe