Spotlight for New York, NY
New York TimesThe management of Smith's Bar and Restaurant, a fixture at Eighth Avenue and 44th Street in Midtown, has been quiet about the reasons it is closing. Credit Kevin Hagen for The New York Times. Continue reading the main story. Continue reading the main...
- Madison Square Garden restaurants that don't drop the ball - New York Post
- 'Chris Ofili: Night and Day,' a Survey at the New Museum - New York Times
- Sphinx Virtuosi and Catalyst Quartet at Carnegie Hall - New York Times
- Joshua Redman Trio Plays the Village Vanguard - New York Times
- Dadaist Self-Deprecation, Now at MoMA - New York Times
Survivalist Eric Frein surrenders to U.S. marshals, ending a lengthy manhunt.
- Mexico police questioned in killing of 3 Americans
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail
- U.S. Congress to revisit Islamic State war debate after election
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Is Gov. Chris Christie's brash style presidential or bullying?
NBCNews.comHalloween is back on in eastern Pennsylvania after suspected cop killer Eric Frein was captured Thursday. Frein, 31, was held in Pike County awaiting arraignment Thursday night on numerous charges, including first-degree murder, homicide of a law...Philly.comPittsburgh Post GazetteNew ...
- Boston Residents Remember Menino's Impact - NECN
- Child rape suspect returning to Massachusetts - Washington Post
- 10 Things to Know for Today - U-T San Diego
- Former Marine: D.C.-area school forced daughter to list Islam's benefits - Daily Digest
- SUV strikes train in Illinois, killing 3 family members - Washington Times