Spotlight for Minneapolis, MN
Rick Kupchella's BringMeTheNewsSome new, but small, community spaces called “parklets” have popped up in a few locations in Minneapolis. As part of a pilot program, the city has installed three of these mini parks in busy commercial areas to encourage people to have a seat, relax ...
- Obscure law helps transform a Minneapolis regional park - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Teenager killed in Mpls. shooting - KARE
- Smile Minneapolis, you could soon be seen on police camera - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Minneapolis officer accused of strong-arm tactics with canvasser - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Mpls. to vote on police body camera test - KARE
After a day of public pressure from angry fans and concerned sponsors, the Minnesota Vikings have reversed course and placed star running back Adrian Peterson on the exempt-commissioner's permission list, ...
The Seattle TimesBesides destroying or damaging scores of homes and other structures, a fast-moving wildfire struck a blow at the economic vitals of this struggling Northern California timber town, knocking its last wood products mill offline for an undetermined amount of ...
- Ebola Poses a New Challenge for US Military - Wall Street Journal
- Big break in ambush probe: suspect's abandoned SUV - seattlepi.com
- Man drives across US, confesses to 1997 homicide - seattlepi.com
- Trial begins in LaBelle body guard suit - KPRC Houston
- Jury Indicts Rochester, NY, Man for Allegedly Plotting Terror Attack - Wall Street Journal